Disclaimer*: The articles shared under 'Your Voice' section are sent to us by contributors and we neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of any facts stated below. Parhlo will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website. Read our disclaimer.
In a world like ours, being an extrovert seems the only way to survive. Well, more power to ‘social media’ that is making it hard for an introvert to adapt to this society.
If you think you are the only one who doesn’t like to go on social gatherings and doesn’t like to be surrounded by people, the one who spends most of the time alone in your room sitting on your comfy chair, well don’t worry – you are not alone (actually for you this probably is the cause of worry).
1. Greeting in a Social Gatherings Be Like:
2. When friends invite you out and you run out of excuses
Next time, maybe?
3. Not wanting anyone in your space unless you REAALLLYYY like them
Stay out of my territory.
4. You Don’t Like Staying Late At Parties
5. Apparently, You are Never “Available” For Plans
6. You Don’t Know How To Politely Tell Someone To Stop Talking To You
Why are you doing this to me?
7. You Hate Guests
Having visitors is a nightmare.
8. Avoiding Human Contact – Even If Is Just A Phone Call
I love you but don’t call me.
9. Always Keeping Yourself Busy
10. When you trap in an elevator with someone you don’t know
How do I fill this awkward silences?
11. When you are at a party with people you don’t know and your friend disappears
Why do you do this friend?
12. When teacher asks you to introduce yourself in front of the whole class
And your palms start to sweat with anxiety
13. When you hear the question “Wanna hang out?”
14. When you see someone from school in public
Avoid eye contact and hope it goes away.
15. And this one