1. A mother mourns the death of her son, Mohammed Ali Khan, 15, who was brutally killed by the Taliban attackers. This is simply heartbreaking.
2. They went to school but never came back. No mother in Pakistan will ever feel safe sending her kids off to school.
3. The terror in that little kid’s eyes is just unsettling.
4. “The smallest coffins are the heaviest.” Jawwad Ul Haque. Osama Taher, 15, laid to rest by his wailing relatives.
5. This is the toughest time for Peshawar. Our condolences and prayers are with Pakistan.
6. Families lighting candles to mourn their dead sons and daughters. Heartwrenching is the word.
7. A surviver being taken to the hospital. As many as 132 kids and eight staff members were killed during the attack, just because they were born to military families.
8. Can you imagine this father’s pain when he lay his own child in a coffin with his own bare hands?
9. Our heart goes out to the families whose children lost their lives in the attack. It is unfathomable what they must be going through.
10. Who knew a normal day in the lives of these people will turn into a barbaric massacre?
11. What kind of humans must they be who killed those school kids? Innocent kids who probably did not even know what death meant.
12. Some of the survivors recount horrifying glimpse of their teacher being shot and set on fire right in front of their eyes.
13. This is what the Taliban terrorists reduced life to.
14. Mothers mourn the death of their kids whose face they will never see again.
15. People in Peshawar hold a brave front while carrying the coffins to the graves. Stay strong, Pakistan. We’re with you.
Are you dead already, humanity? If you had to say one thing to the families suffering in Taliban, what would it be? Tell us in the comment box below.
The article was first published in Mens XP