With the start of December, you’ll start receiving invitation letters for wedding ceremonies or there would be a function in your own family. We all know that Pakistani weddings are a spectacular mixture of customs, traditions and decorations, preparations for which usually start months in advance. And when the wedding ceremony is to be held in December, every member of the family has certain unique feelings. From the choice of the venue to ordering the bride’s and groom’s outfits and making appointments at the salons, they take care of everything with regard of winters.
But do you know why most people choose winters for weddings? Well, most of you don’t know the benefits of weddings in winters. After going through this list, I bet you would prefer every family occasion in winter. Here we go!
1. Your Makeup Doesn’t Melt Off
This benefit holds the first position! The girls are worried about their makeup more than anything else. So, winters are the best choice for them.
2. Nobody Will Stink
Yes, dude! You can go without taking a shower, yaar!
3. Raat Lambi Hoti Hai (Ayyeeiiiinn Hayyyeeeiin)
4. Chipak Chipak Ke Pictures Khinchwa Sakte Hain
The real fun of family photos in one click.
5. Poora Khandan From Abroad Can Come To Attend Your Wedding
Because of winter vacations, everyone from door-paar kay rishtedar can come to the wedding function.
6. Spotlights Zeher Nai Lagti
You can sit with the bride without being fearful of spotlights.
7. OMG! Halwas And Kashmiri Chai
The food is actually the main purpose of attending any wedding ceremony. After the meal, the guests are served with hot steamy Kashmiri Chai or sweet nutty Gajjar ya Besan ka Halwa in winters. *feeling hungry*
8. Honeymoons Are A Lot More “Fun And Cozy”
The top most benefit for a couple!
9. You Don’t Have To Worry About Waxing Your Arms Or Legs
The hairy girls know the pain of waxing. But in winters, they don’t really need to be worried about it. All covered and halaal…
10. The Haraam Brigade Doesn’t Get On Your Case For Wearing Sleeveless, Capris Or “Astagh” Clothes
No rolling eyes of uncles and no taunts by desi aunties!
11. You Can Phansaofy Bachis By Offering Them Your Coat
It’s not tough bro!
12. You Can Dance Your Heart Out And Not Sweat Your Glands Out
And no one would point out the “circles”
13. You Can Hide Your Motapa In Layers Of Clothing (Read: Shawls/ Suit Jackets)
Your tummy would feel satisfied with more layers in this winter!
14. Boys Can Finally Wear That Sexy Kaala Shalwar Kameez Suit With An Equally Sexy Kaali Waistcoat
And that Peshawari Chappal would add up a complimentary touch to your dressing!
15. Better Weather Conditions For Outdoor Day Photo Shoots
And then see the magic with every click!