With the negotiation talks in process, the year contributed to many significant events that will you make most Indians and Pakistanis smile;
1. When the owner of Dunkin’ Donuts, Pakistan, offered free food to all Indians visiting the country.
2. When this Indo-Pak couple kissed for this iconic picture at a pride parade in New York.
3. When the two nations cooperated to take Geeta, a mute and hearing-impaired woman who accidentally crossed the border into Pakistan, back to her home in India.
4. When on Pakistan’s independence day, Taxi Fabric from India offered an artist from Karachi to demonstrate Truck Art on cabs of Mumbai.
5. When a musical trio from India made a beautiful song for Pakistan on Independence Day.
6. And a Pakistani army officer responded in the spirit of friendship
7. When a Mumbaikar started a heartwarming campaign called #ProfileForPeace and people exchanged messages of love across borders.
8. When the greatest cross-border couple, Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik, made this Dubsmash together.
9. When this beautiful story of BFFs from India and Pakistan won the Internet.
10. When Mumbaikars raised 4.5 lakhs to treat an ill teen from Karachi back to health.
11. When Humans of New York’s posted a photo series on Pakistan and Indians offered all their love and support.
12. When Atif Aslam and Sonu Nigam performed together to prove that art wins over politics any day!
13. When 158-member Hindu pilgrims from different cities of India arrived in Pakistan to celebrate Maha Shivratri Festival via Wagah Border on foot.
Also See: India To Send Home Pakistani Boy Ramzan As ‘Return Gift’ For Geeta