People will always stereotype these things…
All of them are very shareef and perfect obedient house wife material.
2. Girls Wearing Jeans
3. People Who Can’t Read English: Paindoo
Fun Fact: English is not our first language.
4. White Skin: Desi Cinderella
There is a reason why Fair and Lovely does so well in this country.
5. Dark Skin: Not Shaadi Material
Dark people be like “hum kale hain tou kya hua dilwale hain”
6. Unmarried Pakistani Men Past The Age Of 30: Eligible Bachelor
Shareef, Shuljha, Settled.
7. Men With Beards: Shareef Maulvi OR Jihaadi Terrorist
Because having a beard can’t be a fashion statement.
8. Career Oriented Pakistani Men: The Best Husbands
Because a great husband is defined primarily by his career.
9. Career Oriented Pakistani Women: The Worst Wives
And you thought things might be a little different in the 21st century?
10. Love Marriage: Abnormal
Why marry strangers when you can marry your cousin?
11. Pakistani Woman Holding A Pakistani Man’s Hand: Completely Unacceptable
12. Pakistani Man Holding A Pakistan Man’s Hand: Perfectly Acceptable
13. People With More Than 5 Children: Pakistan Cricket Board
We need better cricketers. Don’t be judgmental.
Also See: 11 Awesome Replies To Annoying Questions Desi Relatives Ask