Ever wondered why the majority in our society is always furious and frustrated? Why people can’t seem to bare each other? Ever wondered why somebody was rude to you when you’ve done them no harm? It’s the little things in life we don’t give much importance to, but they come back and bite us when we’re looking away.
Here’s a list of reasons why most Pakistanis can’t find peace and are always acting bitter and irritated.
1. A lot of Pakistanis believe the cause of no peace is us not praying 5 times a day
2. Even according to scientists, it is said that overthinking kills a person’s brain-cells, leading to lack of peace
3. This new extremist trend in our society where we think that religion is greater than humanity, is definitely hurting us
4. We depend on others and not Allah
5. We don’t ignore the negativity in our lives and run after it – sometimes it’s better to live on the no-see, no-hear no say rule
6. We have lost the sense of being kind and polite – it’s like we’re always looking to take our frustration out on someone or something else
7. We’ve gone way too jealous of others… envy takes us away from happiness
8. We’re locked in a constant battle with each other – fighting has never brought anything good to anyone
9. We ignore the poor, needy and hungry – whilst we waste away food, there are the needy who eat from dumpsters
10. We discriminate between the rich and the poor – how many times have you lashed at a beggar who merely just touched your car?
11. We are too used to breaking rules, everywhere we go – in our society, people take pride in portraying their wrongdoings
12. We’ve gotten used to making mistakes.. and we don’t learn from them (the picture says everything)
13. We’ve turned a blind eye towards education – child labor acts like a curse upon our society, that hurts us more than we think
Have you noticed these consigned shenanigans in our society? Do you think there are other things that contribute to the heated emotions we throw on each other?