If you know anyone who says Pakistan Army does not deserve the budget enforced for them, they’ve got some serious issues. These brave, tough and resilient men leave everything behind to protect the sovereignty of the country – their families, lives, dreams… everything ends when it comes to protecting the people of Pakistan.
Here’s why we’re damn sure Pakistan Army deserves all our love and respect.
1. They make their worth in the world by going through the toughest training procedures known to mankind at PMA Kakul
2. Once they’ve got the uniform on, their lives turn into a constant battle with anyone who lays an evil eye on Pakistan
3. Their work doesn’t just end at the border – they help the civilians wherever needed
4. No matter where they are – they pray by Jama’at and go by the Islamic ways
5. They aren’t just our saviors – they are Jacks of all trade who are ready to help wherever needed
6. These young soldiers leave new marriages, young children and their whole families to protect ours’
7. They don’t see conditions to do their duty, their bodies get used to the pain
8. Frostbite or not, these Pakistan Army soldiers smile through the pain and tough times
9. They have hearts bigger than the biggest charities in the world, they devote their lives for others
10. When hurt, they don’t run from their duty – if they return alive they’re Ghazi, if not, Shaheed!
11. They leave their mother’s warmth – so they can take care of every mother of the country
12. Survival of the fittest – tough times call for resorting to the worst foods like snake and fresh chicken blood
13. And whilst doing their duty right – they sacrifice their lives for the Green and White
Any questions on why these brave and resilient men don’t deserve all your love and respect? We’re sure you have none!