There are things that make you proud of Pakistan and then there are certain elements of our society that we aren’t too proud about. However, in both cases, these are leverages given to us by our constitution – leverages that don’t make us better than other countries. Implementation of fines on these aspects of our society will only help us make things better.
Here are some cases that Pakistanis get away with, sometimes proud, sometimes not.
1. Constantly honking in public
2. Spitting gum or anything else in public
3. Littering the environment
4. Parking in no-parking zones
5. Over-speeding and getting away with it
6. Talking back/argueing with the Police
7. Smoking in public
8. No use of pedestrian crossing
9. Ride your bike without a helmet
10. Attach animals to your vehicle and carry them
11. Creating public washrooms
12. Bribing, anywhere and everywhere
So, have you ever been proud of these third-world country leverages?