Ever wondered why the meat of pig, pork, has been prohibited in Islam? Why Muslims cannot eat pig? Why pig has been labeled as the filthiest animal? Let us back this claim with scientific reasons.
1. Pigs are absolute garbage guts, they’ll eat anything from their own feces, cancer growths on other pigs, different sorts of insects, decaying animal flesh and drink their own urine
2. The pig’s meat absorbs toxins better than any other animal. These toxins spoil the meat and make it dangerous
3. The pig is the only mammal that does not sweat or perspire, thus, meaning, the sweat and toxins merge in the flesh
4. Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons
5. Farmers who keep pigs often open them up to rattlesnakes nest, because even a snake bite can not poison a pig
6. When a pig dies, the maggots, bacteria and insects eat the pig’s flesh faster than any other animal
7. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, cysts and eggs will be killed
8. A pig’s meat holds twice as more fat as beef, which obviously, is not good for the human body
9. A cow, with 4 stomachs, digests its food in good time – whilst, the pig takes 4 hours to digest its foul food, which turns into flesh
10. Pigs carry about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why Allah commanded us to not even to touch their carcass
11. Pork can cause diseases such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis and permanent gall bladder trouble
12. Pig meat is so poisonous and filthy, they have sewer lines running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough, which gets into the meat
So, do you now believe that Islam is the most complete religion, that knew about all these reasons before science even got so far?