Pakistan O Pakistan! Why are you so amazing? A question we’re left to ask every single time we see something out of the ordinary. Creative people, in-genius in their own ways, always setting fire to the rain. This is the essence of Pakistan.
Here’s what Pakistanis are doing that the rest of the world isn’t.
1. If you think Pakistanis are good with wheelies on motorbikes, you have no idea what they can do with Chinchi Rikshaws – that too, on Seaview
2. Ever heard the idiom to put the horse before the cart? How about putting the dog before the cart? One man’s pet is another man’s mean of earning. Pakistan you beauty
3. The only possible explanation for this is, that either the tire was there before the tree grew.. or it’s Amir Bengali Baba and his magical ways..
4. We’re not sure where the donkey was going with this, but just hope he got a decent seat on the PIA Airplane
5. If people around the world can smoke cigarettes while driving, Pakistanis can smoke hookahs while riding a bicycle – who trumps who then?
6. Dogar Dairy Farm – “Na ro bacha, main doodh le ker aagai” – this has to be one of the best branding approaches made in the history of mankind
7. Even though petrol has now gone down to 62rs, we’re still putting CNG kits on Prados. Yup, Pakistanis can always surprise you
8. If there’s a seating issue at a restaurant, have no fear, behold – the largest Chaarpai in the world. Only in Pakistan
9. Cousin marriages are one thing, literally going out with a public service messages to prove it something else – Jiyo Pakistan
10. Advertisement and branding level = 9000! Yes, ami mujhe issi rakhse mein jaana hai – gaari ko aag lagwa deyn
11. Behold, Pakistanis just gave huge pile of shit a whole new meaning – people who sit together, always shit together
12. Literally every single office on Pakistan needs to have one of these “Daftar mein chars peena sakhti se mana hai” boards
One thing is for sure, you will never see these things anywhere else in the world – well, aren’t we proud of being different? I think we should..
Also see: Facebook Group ‘Halaat Updates’ Is Resolving Issues Faster Than Local Police