Summer is just around the corner and we’ve sorted out some exotic beaches for the perfect trip to make the hot weather worth the travel and shenanigans – only if you’re not a Lahori. Since every Lahori pretty much believes that a beach is just ‘sand and salty water’ – they prefer dipping in the extremely beautiful and befitting Lahore Canal – am I right Lahoris?
However, let’s not waste much time on Lahore’s dirty laundry and move on to Balochistan and Sindh’s “not-so-interesting” beaches.
1. Astola Island, Gwadar-Pasni, Balochistan
2. French Beach, Karachi, Sindh
3. Gadani Beach, Hub, Balochistan
4. Turtle Beach, Karachi, Sindh
5. Hammer-Head Beach, Ormara, Balochistan
6. Tushan Beach, Karachi, Sindh
7. Daran Beach, Jiwani, Balochistan
8. Sandspit Beach, Karachi, Sindh
9. Kund Malir Beach, Makuran, Balochistan
10. Cape Mount (Cape Monze) Beach, Karachi, Sindh
11. Hashmi Beach, Lasbela, Balochistan
12. Sonmiani Beach, Lasbela, Balochistan
So, if you don’t plan on taking a somersault in the Lahore Canal, these exotic beaches might fit your taste and personality better. Godspeed, Pakistan!