“Ah! The baby is finally here. Oh, the war between mood-swings and food-swings and tear-swings finally comes to end.” LOL @ all of those thoughts.
I am no mother myself, but I suppose this is probably what every young mother I know so far has thought to herself when she gives birth to a little angle or a devil after nine months.
However, sweetie, your journey has just started.
1. Trying To Fit In Your Regular Clothes (Pre-Pregnancy Clothes)
The biggest enemy of women? Fat! That saggy, empty tummy will take its time to go back in shape.
Stretchmarks. Not to forget, stretchmarks!
2. Seeing How Your Baby Poops More Than It Consumes
While you may just feed your baby milk, they fill their diapers as if they are eating cows and buffaloes all by themselves. Unbelievable.
I mean, where how much can a little tummy store???
3. Checking If The Baby Is Alive When They Are Sleeping
They are so peaceful when they are asleep and there is no constant crying, making mothers think whether they are even breathing or not. Happens, in the beginning only.
4. THE PEACE YOU GET WHEN IT IS FINALLY ASLEEP!!
You make plans of all the things you will do when they will sleep.
5. After Cleaning Their Poop Hundred Times and Changing Diapers Million Times and Rocking Them To Sleep Trillion Times, When They Finally Sleep, You Get No Sleep
6. When It Vomits and Pees on You For The First Time
And oh. the smell.
7. You Cannot Deal With Another Woman’s Post-Baby Perfect Figure
Oh the depression.
8. The Never Ending Cravings and Mood-Swings (Post Pregnancy)
So you thought all of your cravings will end after child-birth? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.
9. When People Keep Telling You “Iski Ankhe Mian Pe Hai, Iski Naak Nana Pe Gai Hai”
Tusi decide karlo apaas mae, Maa di khair ae.
10. You Think It Will Abandon You When It Grows Up
Is it the moods-swings speaking?
11. You Just Cannot Leave Your Baby Alone, Even When It Is Asleep
Maybe that is the beauty of motherhood – babies tire you so much, it is a 24/7 job where you have to be on your toes all the time, but you cannot leave it alone since you feel too attached to it.
Do share more points that happen to mothers when they give birth for the very first time.