Most of the world thinks brown kids are privileged because they get to stay with their parents even after they are married. What they aren’t aware of are the little struggles each one of us faces throughout our entire lives. Like, even when we are adult and have kids and stuff.
WTH Desi Parents?!
1. “Zubaan dekho qenchi ki tarah chalti hai!”
2. When the upcoming lunch is occupying your thoughts during salaat
3. “Kis say chatting karrahi ho? Batao!”
4. When you’re just tired of answering all the desi uncles about your career aspirations
5. When auto-correct knows what you really mean!
6. It’s even worse when you have nail paint on
7. When you try hard to keep on Sirat e Mustaqeem but Shaitan keeps tempting you
8. The secret to my health : that last nivala of roti!
9. When you casually talk about going to Jahannum but you’re secretly scared inside
10. Shaadi footage: The only evidence of Suhail uncle’s mountains of biryani!