We absolutely respect nuclear family system and believe they are as strong as a joint families. But there are some things that you only experience when you grow up in a joint family, the joys are incomparable, but so are the struggles.
1. When you need to greet everyone individually
2. There is no such thing as personal space
3. Outside, we stand united but actually on theinside it’s a different story – it’s a war you fight every day
4. There is an insane amount of food made every single day
5. You have to share your food, even if sometimes you don’t feel like it
6. Your cousins are you partners in crime
8. Mandatory family whatsapp group
9. You need to have atleast one meal of the day together
10. Many women= lots of gossip
11. Endless drama
And even though you sometimes crave being away from the crowd..
You’re the happiest when you go back there…