Remember those times when traveling to world places for every Pakistani was only a luxury and a pre requisite for the affluent and privileged from different destinations on earth? Yeah, right. According to many sources, the number of passengers traveling in Pakistan will increase by double in the near future. That means, more and more people wanting to travel, cheaper flights, and more fun.
God’s green and beautiful earth is a joy to explore for those who wish to see it. Since people are fond of traveling but go shy on finding out tremendously high air tickets. But that’s not true. Nobody’s telling you to take a flight from Karachi to New York or Copenhagen – of course, they are going to cost almost a fortune.
We are talking about places nearby and that, of course, includes Europe. So, according to Trip Advisor, a major source, some cheapest countries on Earth to visit from Pakistan are not really expensive to travel to; you just need PKR 100,000 and a bit more for the whole trip and you’re good.
Beautiful Destinations On Earth To Visit From Pakistan
1. Istanbul, Turkey – Cheapest Flight: PKR 42,000
2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Cheapest Flight: PKR 37,000
3. Baku, Azerbaijan – Cheapest Flight: PKR 45,000
4. Maldives – Cheapest Flight: PKR 60,000
5. Tbilisi, Georgia – Cheapest Flight: PKR 50,000
6. Egypt – Cheapest Flight: PKR 45,000
7. Colombo, Sri Lanka – Cheapest Flight: PKR 55,000
8. Bucharest, Romania – Cheapest Flight: PKR 60,000
9. Kyiv, Ukraine – Cheapest Flight: PKR 50,000
10. Thailand – Cheapest Flight: PKR 34,000
11. Prague, Czech Republic – Cheapest Flight: PKR 55,000
Also, keep in mind that not the most popular airlines around the globe let you travel at such less fares but the ones that do are great and provide up-t0-the-mark services.
You can save a lot from that sum and have a wonderful trip. Bed and breakfast in such places are relatively cheaper and you can have so much fun!
What do you think of the story? Tell us in the comments section below.