1. ‘Guys night out!? What the hell is that?’
If you don’t give him space, he is definitely going to wander.
2. ‘Five more minutes, and I’ll be done!’
Don’t test his patience, woman! He’s been waiting for you to get done with your makeup for ages!
3. ‘I love you, but do you love me?’
If you haven’t figured out by now whether he loves you or not, you need to reassess your relationship.
4. ‘Please don’t wear that again.’
Respect his personal choice. If he is comfortable in what he wears, let him be. He doesn’t care, like you do, if it looks good or not.
5. ‘Your friends are idiots.’
Guys are very attached to their friends, unlike us girls who say something in front of our girlfriends and b**tch about them behind their backs.
6. ‘I don’t want to watch cricket’ (and then you change the channel)
If you don’t enjoy the game, leave him alone and go out with your girlfriends.
7. ‘Please don’t talk to her!’
Stop being an overly attached girlfriend who gets J every time he talks to a girl.
They absolutely loathe this word. Don’t use it during your fights. It’s highly insulting.
9. ‘Do I look fat in this dress?’
Asking him this question is actually pointless. It’s going to be a debate any way you look at it.
10. ‘Let’s go shopping.’
Unless he loves holding 10 bags for you, don’t ever say this to him.