1. He was born on April 15, 1452
2. Leonardo was the illegitimate son of the affluent Messer Piero Fruosino di Antonio da Vinci, a Florentine legal representative, and Caterina, a peasant.
3.Leonardo da Vinci was a strict vegan because of his immense love for animals. He even questioned the morals of eating animals when it was not needed for health.
4. As a child Leonardo da Vinci was a very fast learner and skillful at lateral thinking. When studying arithmetic, he made extraordinary progress and could perplex his teacher with the problems and questions that he raised.
5. Guinness World Records catalogs Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa as boasting the maximum insurance value for a painting in history.
6. Da Vinci moreover made significant discoveries in hydrodynamics, optics, anatomy, and civil engineering, but his failure to issue his findings limited their influence on the future itinerary of science.
7. Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper”, the most replicated religious painting, has furthermore been the target of assumption by writers and chronological revisionists alike, typically centered on hidden messages or suggestions found within the painting.
8. Leonardo’s drawing of the Vitruvian Man is also see as a cultural icon.