Bathrooms and winter, a formidable combination that you never thought would become a nightmare.
Cold mornings are the worst. We well resonate with the feeling you must get when the alarm clock goes off and your senses just scramble to realizing how freaking cold it is.
It is a cold night and you are wrapped in warm clothes and sheets, meanwhile, the call of nature knocks you down and you cannot help but get up and go to the bathroom.
During mornings, you begin crumbling in your quilt and sheets because you are just not ready to get out of your bed. You pledge yourself you would get up after 5 minutes and wish those 5 minutes didn’t feel like 10 seconds. Eventually, reality kicks in and you take the leap of getting out of your bed.
But the mayhem doesn’t end there; you still have to go to the bathroom. You can’t stay out for long because your bladder may explode anytime and on top of it all, you just don’t feel like going to the bathroom because of the cold.
Of course, the chaotic thing awaiting inside the bathroom is the cold water. You may have a powerful geyser but you always have to wait around 5-10 minutes for the warm water to rush in the lines.
Every morning, you are running short of time and you have to keep up with the ice cold water.
We managed to track what happens when one goes to the bathroom in winter. The thoughts and feelings one has as they step inside the cold bathroom.
So, let’s get started…
1. The gasp and shiver you get as soon as you sit on that freezing toilet seat
This is how your day begins, on the cold and frightening toilet seat. It begins with a horribly cold and an astoundingly uncomfortable sensation you get after sitting on the toilet seat.
2. You can’t stop swearing when those 2 seconds of cold water suddenly drip from the showerhead when your geyser decides to make you remember everything you might need a PUNISHMENT for
Holy f***** s**** what the f**** is this. God, why!
3. Muslim Shower ka Zehreela THANDA Pani is always waiting for you
Yes, a Muslim shower is easy and super convenient but it tends to become your enemy in winter. The inevitable freezing water that you treat your junk with is just not what you want or need in your life for that matter.
4. In mornings, you are too sleepy to pay attention and just press the shower too hard that it starts sprinkling ice cold water in all directions
Oh, the bugger… you try so hard to make the least contact with the ice-cold water but you fell into deep slender and allowed too much water out of the shower and now all of your clothes are wet.
5. You ask yourself what could go wrong if you actually don’t wash your face in the morning?
It is the only time people understand that what others think of your appearance matters the least. I have come across too many people who just don’t wash their faces because the water was too cold.
6. Wudhu for Fajr becomes the hardest, while you feel how rewarding it is every time you splash the freezing water on your face
I’M GOING TO HEAVENNNNNNNNN!
7. You are already freezing & the cold water is not helping either, which forces you to think what the heck are you doing with your life that you have to wake up at this hour of the morning?
The time when you start cursing capitalism, the government, loathe your life and question your existence. Apparently, you wish you were knocked into a different life than this that you did not have to keep up with cold mornings and freezing water. But the reality is, it is always coming for you no matter who you are or what you do.
So, guys, I think you well resonate with these kinds of thoughts and feelings when you take that bathroom trip. Seriously, I think we should be given medals for coming out alive, sane, happy and without losing sanity or patience after going to the bathroom in winter.
If there’s anything else that we might have missed out from this list, please comment and let us know!
Read Also: 5 Skin Care Hacks For You To Benefit From This Winter!