In a world that survives on technology, not being tech savvy doesn’t exactly work in your favor. Here’s how:
1. When people use technical jargon you’re just like
2. You have one or two friends that are your emergency rescue system in case any of your devices break down
3. But if they’re not available, you’re just sitting there turning it on and off
4. If, God forbid, you have to take a Computers course, you’re basically in hell
5. Describing your tech skills to a prospective employer can be challenging
6. When anyone asks you about the specifications of your phone or laptop
7. You look at tech savvy people like they’re Gods
8. People judge you when you tell them you prefer to write than type
9. If there’s a technology discussion going on amongst your friends, you feel left out
10. You have, by now, become a laughingstock for your friends
They do this to you everytime.
Yep. We’re still living in the old ages.