1. You are ignored. Since your parents are so busy worrying about your older sibling’s life plan and your younger sibling’s homework.
2. You get all the same responsibilities as the oldest…
3. But all the restrictions of the youngest.
4. Middle Child Syndrome is all too real and yet no one takes you seriously when you complain about it.
5. Your wardrobe only consists of hand-me-downs.
6. Somehow your parents manage to forget you exist every once in a while.
7. You are always expected to help because the older one couldn’t be forced and younger one is too small.
8. You go through phases where you feel as if you’re nothing.
9. The older one is a quick-tempered buffoon and the younger one is utterly tactless. Wars are declared and you are expected to be SOMEONE’s right-hand-man.
10. Despite all the struggles, you’re stuck in the middle. So you might as well get comfortable.