1. Enjoying The Attention Of The Grandparents
You get to enjoy the excitement of your parents as they look forward to become grandparents.
2. Eating all you want to eat
You can eat a whole pint of chocolate-chunk ice cream and not feel guilty. Every night.
3. Choosing maternity clothes
They’ve never been more practical or more sexy.
4. No More Periods
Hooray!!! For at least the next nine months, you will (very probably) forgo that monthly ritual. Goodbye ridiculously expensive sanitary products and menstrual cramps.
5. Finally… Finally, Naps Are Not Only Socially Acceptable, But Encouraged
You can — no, you must! –take naps. Lots of them.
6. You Can Win Every Argument, Because, You Know, You’re Pregnant
No-one wants to argue with the pregnant lady, or risk making her cry. Irrationality is almost expected from pregnant women, so use this to your advantage.
7. You Have A Reason To Be Really Excited
You won’t spend your quiet moments worrying about what you’ll eat for dinner, or going over that presentation from
8. Decorating The Baby’s Room
Choosing the colour scheme, layout and furniture that will become a home to your growing baby is so much fun.
9. You Will Be Taken Care Of Like Never Before
All of a sudden, the most important thing to your friends and family will be how you are feeling. Everyone will be bringing you fresh fruit, cooking you healthy lunches and joining you for long walks on the weekends.
10. You Get To Watch The Person You Love Becoming A Parent
From kissing your bump before work, to read parenting manuals and attending pre-natal classes, your partner will become a parent long before the baby is born.