1. When curling your hair with a curling iron, start from the middle, not the ends of your hair. Your curls will last way longer.
2. This is the correct way to curl your hair with a flat iron.
3. Know which brush does what.
4. An artfully splayed ponytail will give you temporary fake bangs.
5. Fake a fuller ponytail by doing the double-ponytail trick.
6. Use your bobby pins as graphic hair accessories.
7. Contrary to popular belief, stick your bobby pins in wavy side down.
8. Use a small claw clip to get a more voluminous ponytail.
9. Tame flyaway hair strands by spraying a toothbrush with hairspray and combing them down.
10. If you’re prone to frizz, dry your hair by pressing it with a towel, not rubbing it.
Also See: 10 Makeup Hacks Every Girl Should Know