1. Sanam Jung’s date of birth is October 28, 1988.
2. She is officially married now and her Rukhsati will take place on January 9th, 2016.
3. She first studied in St. Michael’s and then did her MBA from CBM.
4. She has been a teacher, a banker and a Country Business Manager for a multinational company before entering the showbiz industry.
5. She is amazing swimmer and participated on national level swimming championships.
6. Dil-e-Muztar director Roomi rejected Sanam for the role of Sila
7. Her ethnicity is Punjabi, but she is also fluent in English and Urdu
8. She is known as Sanam Jung, but her complete name is Sanam Habib Jung.
9. She doesn’t like reading and even hates to read the drama scripts.
10. She is the eldest member of her family and the only one to have joined showbiz industry.